Code of Conduct
Students are advised to take up discipline not as an irksome burden but as a joyous pursuit for their own betterment. The ultimate objective of the school is to inculcate amongst students the concept of inner discipline.
- The day begins with the morning assembly which all the students have to attend.
- Students are expected to be neatly dressed in the prescribed school uniform, with shoes polished and hair properly combed.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or objectionable behaviour shall invite penalities even upto dismissal from school rolls.
- No student can leave the school premises during working hours (including the recess) without the application from parents/guardians signed by the Principal.
- While moving along corridors and also while changing class-rooms, students must walk in queues silently.
- Students are advised to make use of the dustbins provided for throwing bits of papers etc. They are expected to keep the campus neat & clean.
- Students must take care of the school property. Damaging school furniture, writing on walls or disfiguring school property will be dealt strictly and any damage done to the school property will be made good by the one who does it.
- Students are advised not to bring costly articles, jewellery etc. to the school. The school shall not be responsible for any loss.
- Students should at all times show respect and deference to the school authorities, the teaching and non-teaching staff.
- The students are not allowed to carry mobiles with them during school hours.
- Adopting unfair means and practices in examination renders the child liable to any punishment as deemed necessary.